Skip to main content

Samsung Galaxy Watch & TicWatch Pro - Fitness tracking with S-Health and Google Fit

What'S up youtube, this is jabber tech.
I'M just gon na do a quick, short video, because I get asked a lot.
What actual sports tracking can I get on a where OS device or Samsung device? So in this video I'm just gon na open up the Selective fit applications on both of these watches and scroll through the list.
So you can see what sports are actually tracked and then you can kind of decide which watches for you.
If you're interested in specific sports tracking, so let's get into this quick comparison of sports abilities, I'm gon na start with the Galaxy watch here and then I'll just show you what apps are on it: click on workout and you see you're able to track running walking.
Cycling swimming other workout.
You have your treadmill, you also have your exercise bike, you have a weight machine, you have circuit training and then you can add an exercise here too, and this will show you all of them.
So you have arm curls arm extensions back extensions bench, press Burpee, test, Crunchy's, deadlifts, elliptical trainer front raises hiking, jumping jacks lat, pull-downs, lateral raises leg, curls, leg extension, leg, press leg raises lunges mountain climbers, Pilates plank pull up push up row machine, shoulder, presses, sit-ups, squats, Step machine stretching and yoga so unfortunately I do not see any snow sports on this.
I didn't see any skiing or snowboarding or cross-country, or anything like that, and that's why I got asked a lot before is, if there's snow activities on here.
So there aren't.
That'S.
Basically, all you have, but there are snow abilities on where OS devices and all you have to do.
This is a tick watch Pro and if you have a while, we watch you have a moto watch chances are they have their own workout, but I'm just gon na open up the Google one which is called fit workout and you can just download this.
That'S the beauty of where OS and once you go into the fit workout you can see.
You have a whole bunch of different information here.
So you have biking walking, running, here's, your snowboarding, you have challenges and then, if we go to other workouts, you have aerobics Australian football.
You have backcountry skiing.
So that's important for a lot of people.
Here you have badminton baseball basketball, beach, volleyball, biathlon, biking, boxing Cal aesthetics.
You also have circus training cricket cross skating.
I don't know what cross skating is.
If you guys know what that is, let me know cross-country skiing, CrossFit, curling, dancing, downhill, skiing, elliptical, her go meter, fencing fitness, walking, flossing wow.
You can do the floss guy as you can track your floss in here football frisbee gardening, golf gymnastics handball hand, cycling.
High intensive interval, training, hiking hockey horseback riding ice skating, indoor skating, indoor, volleyball inline skating interval, training, jogging, jumping rope, kayaking kettle ball, kick soccer, kickboxing, kite, skiing, kite, surfing, martial arts, meditating mixed martial arts, mountain biking - Nordic walking; they also have p90x.
That'S pretty cool paragliding, Pilates polo racquetball road biking, rock climbing roller skating, rowing row machine rugby running sand running.
I feel like I'm that dude from Forrest Gump who's telling you all the different ways he can cook shrimp.
That'S what I feel like right now guys.
You know what I'm saying: skateboarding skating, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowshoeing soccer, spinning squash stair, climbing stair, climbing machine stand-up, paddleboarding stationary biking, strength, training, stroller, walking, table tennis, tennis, there's just a whole bunch.
Here we might as well finish it treadmill treadmill, walking utility biking, volleyball wakeboarding, walking, weightlifting, wheelchair windsurfing, yoga zumba and then.
Finally, if you don't find what you're looking for you have the other option on this so again guys.
I don't know what all of these actually do in terms of what they track, but I do know Google threw everything in here, but the kitchen sink, but I'm sure, if you look close enough, you probably will find the kitchen sink somewhere buried and that's in that List there, that list is quite intense, but I just wanted to show you guys, because I know a lot of you asked me.
What exactly does this track and again I haven't used all of these.
I don't do about 90 % of what was on this list on the where OS.
So I'm not too sure how accurate in accurate it is that if you guys have done something some training, if you've tracked it somehow one of those one of those weird and I'm just gon na, say weird, because I haven't done it one of those weird sports.
Let me know how well it actually tracked it, but that's just a quick video guys in case you wanted to know.
If you have any other questions, let me know I always appreciate you watching thumbs up subscribe and I'll catch.
You guys next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST $15 HEADPHONES ON AMAZON

How'S it going guys and welcome back to so like mean easy. Today, guys, I got a special review coming at you, vogue ik over your headphones found on Amazon. These are only 15 dollars, got them for an absolute steal of a price and I'd recommend you guys guide. You guys go buy these in the description linked below these. Come with a HD microphone as well as stereo, surround sound great drivers and overall great deal for the money. As you can see, it's got all those things on the box very simple packaging and I'm gon na cut away and let you guys watch the rest of the unboxing and I'll. Try speed it up right now and then, after I'll, do a mic test and give you my overall thoughts on the headphones. Also guys leave a like on this video and subscribe if you're, new and turn those notifications. If you want to go, if you guys want to see more awesome content like this in the future and I'll see you guys, then peace, okay, guys, so I've now had a dec...

Maintainable Code in Data Science

Thank you. Thank you. Everyone good morning welcome to this talk. Just before we get started, I've added a short link to the content here. I'Ll show you again later when, when we actually need it and when we're going to start working on the exercises, I see a few people with a laptop, so you might have to work with your neighbors I'll figure out something together so yeah the talk today, maintainable Coding in data sense, so we'll try to write data sense code, a bit differently than just just everything in a notebook and a list of a list of comments there. So I hope you all had some good coffee. I appreciate that it's quite early in the morning. So we'll start with a little bit of philosophy and try to define well what do we even mean by maintainable code? Does someone want to start with the definition? Nobody so I'll give mine directly it's early, so my definition would be just just this really really simple by maintainable code. The main th...

Honor 20 Pro

Hello and welcome to the test of the brand new anna 20 pro for 600 euro. For that I get on the front page, hang 6. 2 6 inch large display in ips technology with full hd plus resolution. I get many on the back beautiful camera lenses, among others, too, 48 megapixel sensor from home sony with a blind of 11 14, in addition, kiel 980 4000 milliamp hours and how you got tested in the test. Now four cameras on the back 48, 16, 8 and 2 megapixels for macro mode, similar, like the wp 30 per here, infantin blue, a turquoise blue variant of the device yourself in glass. Here on the left side in the glossy frame. We only find very little push. You can maybe Also realize that the back is light. Rounded is also true bit for the front here, namely only the slot for 2 nano sim-cards, the 256-gb memory. I cannot do that anymore, expand micro, sd at 256 gigabytes. That should be suffice. On the other side, then the Fingerprint sensor in the middle of the displays, at the same time, to fool ...